Joining the IHCA
Membership of the Association is open to Consultants in hospital practice who:
- Are holders of the Common Contract
- Are eligible to hold a Comhairle na nOspideal structured public hospital appointment.
- Are Consultant Orthodontists or Consultant Oral Surgeons in public hospital practice.
Life membership is open to hospital consultants who
- Have reached retirement age under the Common Contract, or had they held such a contract would be deemed to have reached retirement age.
- Have been members of the Association for each of the five years immediately prior to reaching such retirement age, and have paid the requisite life membership fee.